Thank you for your interest in ICSW 2017!
Register now by clicking here.
Your ICSW 2017 registration fee includes:
1. Access to all ICSW 2017 events
- 4 December: CIVICUS Youth Assembly (for participants 30 and under); Opening Ceremony
- 5-6 December: Concurrent Event Sessions led by ICSW 2017 event partners; Civil Society Festival
- 7 December: CIVICUS World Assembly and the Nelson Mandela-Graça Machel Innovation Awards Ceremony; Closing Ceremony
2. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea/coffee breaks for the entire duration of ICSW 2017
3. Local (Suva) transportation
4. Reduced rate for accommodation at University of the South Pacific (US$25/night, inclusive of breakfast)
|Standard Registration||For all ICSW 2017 delegates||$250|
|Member Registration||For CIVICUS voting members*, PIANGO members||$220|
|Group Registration||For groups of five or more, 5th registration is free**||TBD|
|Daily Registration||For local civil society actors residing in Fiji||$50 (5-6 Dec***)|
|Sponsored Registration||For delegates supported by event partners||N/A|
**Only applies to groups of the same registration type (i.e. Standard or Member). If you are registering a group of mixed registration types, all delegates will need to choose Standard Registration.
***Inclusive of Youth Assembly, 4 December, for Fijian residents 30 years of age and under
Registration payments can be made via credit card, PayPal or bank transfer/direct deposit.
For detailed information on the meeting location, including flights, accommodation and health and safety considerations, please click here.
ICSW 2017 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your participation is confirmed once the registration form is completed and validated, and full payment of the corresponding registration fee is received.
- If you have not selected the appropriate registration category, the organisers will contact you by email to make the necessary correction and confirm the necessary fee.
Many countries are exempt from applying for a Fijian visa. Please check the Fiji Immigration Department website for a list of countries that do not require a visa when travelling to Fiji. If the country of which you are a passport holder is not on this list, you will need to apply for a Single-Entry Visa.
The ICSW team will liaise with the Fijian Immigration Department to facilitate your visa application after your registration has been approved and the registration fees have been paid.
1. Filled in visa application form, found here
2. Copy of passport bio-data page
3. Travel itinerary
In the subject line, please write: Fijian Visa Application: First & Last Name
Passport holders from countries which do not require visa will receive a 14 day stay permit upon arrival to Fiji.
Transit Visa Information
Please consult the links below to determine if you will need a transit visa for Australia or New Zealand.
Australia: If your country of residence is not on this list, you will need a transit visa. You will find the application form here. This first page of the application lists all documents needed to apply. This application can be done in person or by mail, please see the list of Australian consulates here. If the passport is to be returned by mail you must provide an addressed passport-size envelope and sufficient postage.
New Zealand: If your country of residence is not on the list of visa waiver countries or transit visa waiver countries you will need a transit visa. You will find the application form here. Please click here to enter your country details to find the closest location to submit the application, and the submission process.