The Power of Togetherness Means You
Registration fees include full access to 30-plus event sessions, an opening ceremony and reception on 8 April, and lunches and coffee/tea breaks from 10-11 April. Delegates 30 years old and younger may also access the Youth Assembly , 6-7 April 2019 in Nov Sad (transport included).
- Standard fees: $250
- Member fees: $220 (exclusive to CIVICUS, BCSDN and Black Sea NGO Forum Voting Members)
- Group Fees - Every fifth member of the group is free
- Sponsored Fees - Official event sponsorship code required
Group registration only applies to groups of the same registration type (i.e. Standard or Member). If you are registering a group of mixed registration types, all delegates will need to choose Standard Registration.
Terms and Conditions
- Your participation is confirmed once the registration form is completed and validated, and full payment of the corresponding registration fee is received.
- If you have not selected the appropriate registration category, the organisers will contact you by email to make the necessary correction and confirm the necessary fee.
- Paid registration fees can be reimbursed, less an administrative fee of 25% if your cancellation notice is received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22 March 2019. No refund will be granted after this date.
- Participants whose visa application is refused will be refunded even after the refund deadline date. A copy of the visa application refusal must be sent to email@example.com to qualify for refund. Administrative fees will apply.
- Any attendee duly paid can transfer his/her registration to someone else by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with full participant details relating to the new participant.