CIVICUS invited its member, the West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) to facilitate a proposal writing and resource mobilisation workshop for staff in 2019. The workshop offerings included tools and techniques to assist individuals and teams prepare and deliver compelling proposals to donors. As we begin a fresh new 2020, we thought that these easy reference videos will provide you with helpful tips and tools for preparing a winning proposal. These info bites cover;
- How to write an effective proposal.
- The theory of change: what is it and how does it fit into your proposal writing exercise?
- Top Tips for your next winning proposal
- The importance of an elevator pitch: making it count.
- Red Flags: what to avoid when writing your next proposal.