“Better Life NGO!!! We seek a Benin of social justice where poverty has been overcome and children, women and all social groups live with security in a sustainable environment”.
Better Life NGO is a Non-Governmental Organization created and working in northern Benin aiming at participating in the realisation of sufficient conditions so that humans regardless of their socio-political and denominational affiliation can improve their well-being.
To achieve this main goal, Better Life NGO specifically is invested in:
- helping strengthen health systems in order to promote a full health cares’ coverage for disadvantaged and excluded people;
- participating in the reduction of hunger and poverty by promoting activities in agriculture, animal production, ICT, etc.
- working to strengthen the education system through the establishment of schools, which will help enhance our country's education structures;
- contributing to environmental protection and adaptation to climate change.
- defending human rights with a particular focus on child protection, womean empowerment and gender promotion.
Better Life NGO/Parakou
Registered N°: 2012/004/PDBA/SG/SAG/DASCCS, 24/01/2012
Official Journal of Benin Republic: N°8-p.283, 15/04/2012
Address: 03 BP 303 Parakou, Benin Rep.
Phones: +229 65456660, +229 95768724
Temporary website & Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Betterlifeong
1. President: M. Georges Djohy
2. General Secretary: M. Ozias Kpadé Laurentin Hounkpatin
3. General Treasurer: Mrs. Tanson Nicole Sarah