Affinity Group of National Associations
By strengthening the power of people to organise, mobilise and take action, AGNA builds meaningful opportunities for networks to come together to participate in and influence global governance institutions and processes.
AGNA members around the world
AGNA is represented in Africa, Asia and the Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, and Middle East and North Africa. Currently, AGNA has 92 members from more than 81 countries.
Click on a country to see the members. All national associations and regional networks of civil society organisations are invited to join AGNA. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGNA’s new five-year strategic plan (2017 – 2022) aims to meet the emerging challenges that the network faces, and to continue playing an important role for the CIVICUS alliance in realising its mission and objectives. The plan also aims to provide a focused approach to develop and strengthen AGNA, and build a more effective and sustainable network.
Resource Guide for National Associations:
- Part 1: Understanding National Associations English | Spanish | French
- Part 2: Managing National Associations English | Spanish| French
- Part 3: Establishing National Associations English | Spanish| French
- Part 4: Determining Institutional Structures English | Spanish | French
- Part 5: Running National Associations English | Spanish | French
- Part 6: Managing Institutional Relationships English | Spanish | French
- Also available in: Spanish; Russian; Chinese
Reports from Staff Learning Exchanges
Webinar: ENGAGED VOLUNTEERISM: FROM VOLUNTEERS TO MEMBERS - HOW IT'S DONE
Hosted by TECHO (www.techo.org) and AGNA a webinar on "Engaged Volunteerism: From Volunteers to Members - How it's Done"
Have you been working with volunteers and meeting the challenge of maximizing their engagement? Or have you been considering starting mobilizing volunteers into your activities? AGNA and TECHO, a nonprofit organization that mobilizes youth volunteers to fight extreme poverty in Latin America, will be hosting an exciting webinar to learn more about TECHO's volunteer engagement strategy. It will tell you more about how to take volunteer engagement to the next level.
- Coming soon. Check back as we launch our Global Accountability Toolbox and CSO Global Accountability Week.
- Get our newsletter: news, events, and AGNA opportunities straight to your inbox.
- Join our Facebook group for community updates.
All national associations and regional networks of civil society organisations are invited to join AGNA. To apply or ask us any questions about the network, please email us at email@example.com.
Please insert your API key for mailchimp.