- Unexpected Revolutions? - Ziad Abdel Samad, Executive Director of the Arab NGO Network for Development (ANND), Beirut.
- Ongoing threats to human rights defenders in Venezuela
- CIVICUS Civil Society Index for Macedonia: Civic engagement - long road to go (Policy action brief)
- Kazakhstan: Workers fight massive crackdown
- Turkey: LGBT rights movement gaining strength
- Native community defends land against loggers and organised crime
Resources and Opportunities
- Social investments deserve priority in economic recovery schemes: Report
- Afghanistan: Over 250,000 Afghans displaced in two years: Report
- GIVING: Thematic Issue on Social Justice/Social Change Philanthropy - Call for Papers
- Human Rights Education Praxis: Call for essays
- International Director - Organisational Effectiveness (application deadline 5 July, 2011)
- Director of Civil Society Strengthening (application deadline 22 July, 2011)
- Rule of Law Specialists (application deadline 30 July, 2011)
- Project Managers (application deadline 20 July, 2011)
And loads more!
Read this issue online now! or Subscribe now!