- A tale of two chiefs - Ingrid Srinath, Secretary General CIVICUS
- Russia and China Failing UN Security Council Commitment: CIVICUS
- An Art, Not a Science - Adele Poskitt, Policy Officer, CIVICUS
- Why South Africa must not enact the Secrecy Bill - Mandep Tiwana, Policy Manager CIVICUS
- Voices of Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan civil society heard at the UN - Will Lasky, Eurasia Project Coordinator, CIVICUS
- From conversations lives can be changed - Rowena McNaughton, Media Officer, CIVICUS
- European countries plot heist of IMF top job once again
- Serbia promoting partition of Kosovo
- Sudan: Death more likely than education for South youth: UN report
- Nominations open for the Guardian International Development Achievement Award
- Gates Foundation: Access to learning award
- Commonwealth Foundation’s new grants initiative
- Executive Director (application deadline 30 June 2011) - African Forum for Agricultural Advisory Services, Uganda
- Programme Officer (application deadline 6 July 2011) - Open Society Foundations, London
And loads more!
Read this issue online now! or Subscribe now!